The purpose of this packet is to provide you, the teacher, with everything needed to introduce the topic, and a few basic procedures, of Imaginary and Complex Numbers. This unit is designed to be introduced with the graphing of polynomial functions, but can be used at any time where students can be introduced to imaginary numbers.
With the addition of a Google Forms Quiz, this can be a great packet for distance learning!
When you download this packet you’ll received a zipped file. The file contains the following:
- Notes for student reference or teacher memory refreshing
- A two-day PowerPoint lesson
- A homework assignment (should be split into two parts)
- An answer key for the assignment
- A two-part quiz on Imaginary Numbers
- Quiz Answer Key
- Access to a Google Forms version of the quiz (you can make your own copy for your own purposes)